─── Audiences (Roles) That We Solve For ───
MetaGovernance provides a unique combination of software solutions, a proven implementation framework, and an experienced professional services team to meet your information governance needs. If you have a specific problem, we have probably developed a solution. If you have a specific role in your organization, we have the tool set to move you forward.
Chief Data Officers
- Apply the MetaGovernance Framework to understand the broad perspective to solving information governance issues.
- Use our software toolset to select information governance and data quality software.
- Develop a data strategy using our sophisticated strategic planning methodology, Navigation to the Future.
- See our solutions to specific problems for issues you might be facing as the CDO.
Data Governance Managers
- Apply our Information Governance Architecture Definition to understand the connections between the business, information, data, and application layers of your organization.
- Leverage InfoGov to capture the governance architecture and to set up data owners, stewards, and consumers.
- Use one of our QuickStart programs to jump start your data or information governance program.
- Make your data governance actionable with our Reconciliation Control Framework for reporting data quality to governance stakeholders.
- See our solutions to specific problems for issues you might be facing as a data governance manager.
Information Governance, Legal Operations Managers
Compliance, Audit, and Operational Risk Officers
- Use our Reconciliation Control Framework to build data controls that verify the accuracy of data within the organization.
- In particular, use the Reconciliation Control Framework to validate data that feeds your financial risk management systems to meet regulatory requirements.
- Capture information about spreadsheets used for key business processes using InfoGov software to capture the spreadsheet data as part of the overall Information Governance Architecture Definition.
- Eliminate spreadsheets as the source for key data items with InfoStore.
Controllers and Accounting Operations Management
- Use our Reconciliation Control Framework to build automated data controls rather than manual verification processes for data feeding your ledger systems.
- Eliminate spreadsheets as the source for key data items using InfoStore.
- Build a reporting solution that works for the entire organization, including accounting.
Chief Information Officers and IT Management
- Develop business ownership of data with Information Governance Architecture Definition.
- Link data quality to information governance with InfoCheck software implemented through a Reconciliation Control Framework program.
- Solve your data warehouse issues with a well planned and executed reporting solution.
Data Scientists, BI Professionals, Data Analysts
Contact us to set up a quick discussion or more formal consultation.